Friday, October 24, 2008

The greatest irony of information age

You move faster than most people. Your brain works and processes the information that you receive very different than most around you.
Crazy people, for most part, see and feel things that ordinary people don’t. That is our reason to call them “divooneh”. Are they really crazy or are we lacking that quality, that insight?
Well, I guess it is difficult to interact with abnormality on a daily basis. We put them in an asylum just so that we can live freely!


Why can’t we just let people beeeeeee?! Why do we have to prove our point all the time?
You just want them to see your point. You don’t want them to agree with it. Just see that your point is valid and you’ll do the same.
What is the difference between being judgmental and super processor (lol)? It is a very thin line!


ADD or ADT??
I recently had a conversation with a friend. He was talking about ADD and how it is becoming increasingly more popular among people especially young ones :S. I told him that I don’t think that statement stand true anymore. Again, me being me, I have no actual date to back this up but I believe ADD was born years and years ago before we were so saturated with all kind of information from all sort of mediums on hourly and sometimes by second basis. Nowadays, this diagnostic has no ground, at least not to me. In this day and age, you receive so much information from so many different inputs that processing all of it at the same time would only be possible by a super computer (maybe).
You are processing as fast as possible. You pick and choose what you want to pay attention to and what you t leave for later to search for. Sometimes, you notice that even the ones you were paying attention to are not really sticking in your mind. You wonder how you managed before google. Maybe that is the problem. You always know that there is a back-up: “You can always google it!” AND you have so much in your mind already that you really rather push the unnecessary information out. Well actually don’t let it in to being with!


People matter, their names doesn’t as much. I rather someone remember me and something about me. I can careless if they forgot my name. I really don’t understand why people get so….

“Na to mano mifahmi, na man toro”


You are just too weird. You talk almost as fast as your brain works, sometimes you actually forget to say the words. You think you have said it though.
Communication is very important. How to communicate like normal people is what is important not communication per say. They say effective communication! Effective? Isn’t that relative? Like anything else in this world! Back to my original comment. Are crazy people really crazy?

I know I am not saying anything original here. I am sure all these have been thought and talked about before by someone but I have been thinking about it for a while now. Maybe because I am leaving away from home and have to communicate with people who don’t know me as well.

“Dele man sakete amma midoonam, hamishe,,,,,,”

According to wikipedia Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a is a neurobehavioral developmental disorder[affecting about 3-5% of the world's population. The most common symptoms of ADHD are:
• Impulsiveness: a person who acts quickly without thinking things through.
• Hyperactivity: a person who is unable to sit still.
• Inattention: a person who daydreams or seems to be in another world.
Isn’t that more common than 5%? As I said before, I really don’t think this is true anymore. It might have been years ago but not anymoe....given our life styles. Well at least not for those who have more than 4-5 USB for information input!

You know that you have to stop it but you are not stopping as usual. Some people just never learn. Or maybe they don’t want to learn. Maybe they just want to keep trying until they succeed but you know that is not one of your traits. So why?
Why do you have to look for “the why” all the time? It is hard trying to be rational about everything while you, very well, know that some things just don’t have any logic behind them and if they do, you have not been able to figure it out yet.
You need to get some sleep. Eyes don’t want to stay open

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r the cutest and most adorable person with an active and curious mind iv ever met...wish u were here

Interim said...

he he he,, where? I am really flattered :$