Friday, July 6, 2007

The Look!

I wrote this few days back:

“what do u you most like in guys? What is the most important feature in guys that you like? What is the first thing you look at?”

I have been wondering about that for a very long time. I have been frustrated and annoyed at myself for not knowing and not being able to figure it out.

Now….. out of the sudden it hits me. This idea has been passing my brain cells for a while but for some reason I never gave it much thought.

The mot attractive thing in guys for me is the way they look at me. To be exact I have to say that it is what I see when I look at them.

It is very subjective on what you see when you look at someone’s eye. That is the big questions?!

“How real are the things you see?” “Is what you see, really exists?” Very hard question to answer.

There has been a lot of time that I thought I was right about something and I was not. At the time though, I thought I was hundred percent sure that I was right.

Oh wow!!! So do we really love or loved to be loved? Do we like what we see or what we like to see?! That, is the question.

No comments: